Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


What a beautiful Easter day. The temperature is perfect today . Not to hot and not to cold. A great day to be thankful for our many blessings for sure. I have truly been blessed with a great husband , 2 great kids , the cutest little grandson anyone could ever hope for , so many wonderful friends , Lily and my cats and the Freedom to get up everyday and do what ever I wish to do for the day which is almost always work on my art.
It has been a great day for playing around in my studio. I have been doing a little painting today on the sculpture I am working on for a friends birthday coming up. My plans are to go out and bisq fire it in just a little while. I will need to shape me a little Kiln Goddess to sit on top of my kiln while it fires to watch over it. I have a nice little collection of Kiln Goddess from previous firings. I will take pictures of all of them one day and post them . I will post a picture of my latest kiln firing later this week when I open up my kiln.
My husband and me took Lily down to the one of the local lake parks for a little walk earlier today. We have many parks located on the lake on both the SC side and the Georgia side. We try to visit a different one every weekend. Yesterday we took Lily down to the Hartwell dam to play. She loves for me to take treats for her to bury. She has treats buried all over the banks of Lake Russell . She is the funniest dog I have ever had.
Happy Easter to everyone all over the world . May we all one day enjoy Peace On Earth !

No comments:

Post a Comment