Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hanging out on Trinity Street

Today I am going into town and get out of these woods for a little while. I am going to sit Trinity Street Market and Gallery on Trinity Street located in downtown historic Abbeville SC . You will find the gallery right up from Trinity Church in town. You can't miss the beautiful old church. The town is quite lovely this time of year. I think I will take a little clay and sit out in front of the gallery and work. Beautiful Spring days like this I love to work outside and this will give me a chance to socialize with the folks out strolling the town. I have a new idea for garden markers and a couple of plans for birdhouses. Maybe I will make another momma kitty with babies since i sold my gray and white one. So many ideas. If you find yourself in Abbeville today stop in and see me and I will give you a small piece of clay to work and create for yourself. I will be looking for you......

No comments:

Post a Comment