Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blue is my heart , today


Today I am the color blue . Everything I have glazed or painted to be fired in the kiln later on this evening is blue. Blue was Tony's favorite color most of all. He would like everything I glazed today. Even my kitties and my dogs will be glazed blue. ........ The picture you see above is of the Christmas lima's I planted back in early spring over the arbor. The lima's are our favorites and they are excellent runners so I thought how cool to plant our favorite beans on the deck over the little arbor. It is amazing how much they have grown in just a few weeks. They have little baby lima beans already. Tony would have loved it...... The tile you see in the back ground I made for the artist co-op days of Your Arts Desire. Great group of artist that group . Oh yeah !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment