Monday, May 11, 2009

The Saddest News Ever

My extremely loving and supportive husband passed away from this world on May 6th . We have been together since February 6th 1988. Our 19 th Anniversary will be June 1st. I loved him so much and life is going to be forever changed. Tony was the most kindest gentlest and loving soul that I have ever known. The world has truly lost one of their best . He was loved by so many . A Celebration Of Life will held for him on May 17th at 2pm at Jetton Park in Charlotte at the Waterfront Hall at Lake Norman. The picture above was taken just 5 days earlier. Him and I and Lily went to the Lattimer PArk in Calhoun Falls and he fished and Lily and I walked along the shore of the lake . He told me he had a very enjoyable day . After all he was doing what he loved to do best. Fish and canoe. He alway said" There are No Bad Days Fishing"I will forever remember this day and the big smile that was on his face as he paddled around the dead trees fishing and canoeing righ up to the Osprey nest you see in the back ground. Tony enjoyed nature and animals and the woods and the lake. Tony was Love himself.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I have been praying for you and your family since Sherry told me of this tragedy. God Bless You All!

    Judy E Wallace
    Sunset Beach, NC

    ReplyDelete