Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Augusta Trading Street Company Art Show

I am going to be a part of The Augusta Street Trading Company Art Show May 8th,9th and 10th at The Augusta Street Trading Company located at 109 Augusta St. West End Greenville S.C. It is an Art Show made up of local artist. Friday night will be "Meet The Artist" night from 7pm until 9pm . The reception will be Sunday from 3pm to 6pm with live music. I will be there Friday night and Sunday evening so come out and hang out with me and enjoy some great art and meet the other artists in the show. I look forward to seeing you Friday and Sunday ....
The picture above is my painting of Luna . One night I had insomnia and I was very restless. I couldn't sleep so I got up. When I came downstairs I found the most beautiful Luna Moth resting on the inside of my window. I got out my paints and painted all night. You find the most unusually beautiful things in the middle of the night when you live out in the woods. You also hear the nightbirds sing all night. Mysterious and beautiful songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment