Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lake Loon Gallery

This is the future home of Lake Loon Gallery !It is going to be located on Main Street Abbeville on the Square ! I sign the contract Tuesday ! Then August 1st it is mine. How exciting ! I have so much going on in the next few weeks ! I have invited a few of my artist friends to put there work in my new gallery. Bonnie Bardos and Sherry Dinkins so far have said yes !!! In case you dont know these are 2 of my favorite artist of all times. Bonnie with her beautiful paintings and Sherry with her unique one of a kind birdhouses. I have several other artist I will announce soon. I am also going to set up a part of my studio inside the gallery and I will be offering classes and workshops in the Fall. So now I have 3 art projects going in the next 3 weeks. Bonnie Bardos has invited me to put some of my art at her house for Open Studio July 25th and 26th and I have an Opening Reception in Tryon on August 9th and I will be announcing the Opening of Lake Loon Gallery soon so make sure you check back for that ! I know Tony is smiling down on me saying " I knew You could do it Baby" . Life is Good !

No comments:

Post a Comment