Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Upstairs ARTspace Show Novemeber 14th


I can't believe it has been over a month since I last wrote on my Blog.
I am going to be at the Upsatirs ARTspace on November 14th from 5pm til 7pm in Tryon NC . The Upsairs is beside the movie theatre. I will be doing the Christmas Show with 50 other artists so there will be something for everyone's Christmas shopping List. Above is 2 of most recent Birdhouses. The top one is called "Rather Be Dead. Than Red on the Head" As you can see the little birdie fell over during the firing and since the head is red .. well you get the picture haha The 2nd one is "Mixing with Martha" . She is done in that gorgeous candy apple red also. She too is a birdhouse , inviting the birds to fly into her mixing bowl. These are just 2 of my newest pieces. Come on out to the Upstairs ARTspace to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment